ON MY INSTAGRAM THIS WEEK


What's on my instagram this week:


1. New delicate jewelry by Katie Mullally. Love the simplicity! 
2. Tony Bianco lace up sandals.. Tried to wear it, but the rain here makes it impossible. Love the sandals tough.. 
3. One of my outfits this week.. Upgraded with some pointy heels by Tony Bianco.
4. New In
5. From where I stand: As you guys probably noticed.. I got a shoe addiction, but most of the time I am only wearing these Adidas sneakers.
6. Details: Old striped shirt from Zara and new watch from Triwa.
7. Amsterdam: my hometown (for the ones who didn't know)
8. More New: Absolutely love these lace bras from God Saves Queens
9. Couldn't help buying these sneakers for my best friend's daughter. Now we are matching our shoes :)
10. Another detail shot with one of my outfits this week. 


For more follow me on Instagram: 
@xmyde

CONVERSATION

1 reacties:

  1. Your Instagram feed is seriously amazing!!! <3 xxx

    Louise | http://www.thestylewalk.com/

    ReplyDelete