MORE OUTSTANDING

My second look for Paris Fashion Week. Showing you guys how you can transform a basic look into a more interesting outfit with only two items.

As you guys know you could describe my style best as casual and basic. That's why 90% of my waredrobe exists of plain pieces like blue jeans and white blouses. For fashion week I decided to pull off the same but still a little different and add these two items:

1. Fishnets
First of all, I absolutely love the fishnet trend. And then not in a trashy way, what we are normally assuming when hearing fishnet tights.. No, the more stylish combined. With no hesitation I decided to buy myself ones from Asos to wear onderneath cropped jeans. These inexpensive tights are perfect to give my basic outfits a bit more fashionable and outstanding touch. Even when wearing just sneakers and jeans (like i do, most of the time), they could change a boring look into a more interesting outfit.  

2. Bell Sleeves
Another item which could make an outfit more outstanding than normal is a blouse with big sleeves. The bigger the better. The piece I am wearing is by Anna Quan. The thing I love most about this white blouse is that it is easy to combine. I cought myself wearing it with everything. underneath sweaters, coats or alone. You can't go wrong with it.



Jacket from Gestuz
Blouse from Anna Quan via Curriculum shop
Jeans from Levis
Slingbacks from Topshop
Bag from Saint Laurent Paris


Shop the look:

CONVERSATION

0 reacties:

Post a Comment